This innovative program has been designed to provide focused continuing medical education in destinations that allow you to learn as well as relax. We hope you will join us in one of these beautiful locations for a weekend of learning.
Make your Florida escape an extraordinary one at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Towering above its 500-acre setting of lush, tropical landscape, this dazzling Orlando luxury resort offers an escape unlike any other, only minutes from the fun and excitement of Orlando’s theme parks. Take advantage of endless recreation options, from the popular lazy river and bike trails to AquaCourse 360; unwind at the opulent spa; or play a round of golf at the world-class Greg Norman-designed 18-hole course. At Grande Lakes, great food is never far away, with 11 dining options on the property. Whether you choose to explore or relax poolside, the JW Marriott has something for everyone in sunny Florida.
The JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes has sold out!
We recommend the following alternative housing options:
The Ritz Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes (next door)
4012 Central Florida Parkway
The Marriott’s Lakeshore Reserve (0.3 miles away)
11248 Lakeshore Reserve Drive
The Courtyard by Marriott Orlando South (1.9 miles away)
4120 W. Taft Vineland Rd
Rosen Shingle Creek (3.4 miles away)
9939 Universal Boulevard
Important to Note
- Please do not purchase nonrefundable airline ticket(s) until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration. We urge you to make your reservations early!
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Discounted room rates are offered three nights before and after the program dates (based on availability).
- The discounted rate is only available until January 25, 2023 or until the block sells out, which typically happens in advance of this date.
- A daily resort fee of $30 will be charged at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.
COVID-19 Commitment to Clean
Information is available on the Marriott Bonvoy website about the processes and procedures the hotel is taking to ensure your health, safety, and comfort. We continue to monitor and follow the evolving guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and federal mandates.