This innovative program has been designed to provide focused continuing medical education in destinations that allow you to learn as well as relax. We hope you will join us in one of these beautiful locations for a weekend of learning.
Make your Florida escape an extraordinary one at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. This dazzling Orlando luxury resort offers an escape unlike any other, only minutes from the fun and excitement of Orlando’s theme parks.
The outstanding array of amenities filling this resort creates an amazing retreat for families and business travelers alike. Take advantage of endless recreation options, from the popular 800,000-gallon pool with caves and waterslides to tennis, sailing and bike trails; unwind at the Marilyn Monroe Spas; or play a round of golf at the world-class Jack Nicklaus–designed 18-hole course. At the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, great food is never far away, with seven dining options on the property. Whether you choose to explore or relax poolside, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has something for everyone in sunny Florida.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
A limited number of discounted rooms have been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (407-239-1234) until January 24, 2024. Please specify that you are enrolled in this course to receive a reduced room rate of $305 (single/double). Please do not purchase nonrefundable airline ticket(s) until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration.
Important to Note
- Please do not purchase nonrefundable airline ticket(s) until you have received an email from our office confirming your paid registration. We urge you to make your reservations early!
- Discounted rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Discounted room rates are offered three nights before and after the program dates (based on availability).
- The discounted rate is only available until January 24, 2024, or until the block sells out, which typically happens in advance of this date.
- A daily resort fee of $10 will be charged at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress.